With all the lunches and learning this week I haven’t had time to write any ‘proper’ blogs and for that, I’m sorry!
I’m also sorry to the beautiful Anna at MyMagicalMotherhood as she awarded this nomination last week (or was it the week before?!) and I’ve taken way too long to respond. You can read all about Anna’s wonderfully positive life as a mummy riiiiiight here MyMagicalMotherhood
Here are The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
Write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
List these rules in your post .Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
So as I’ve been nominated, it’s time for me to nominate 5 bloggers, answer some questions from Anna and let you in on a few facts about me!
But first….Who have I nominated??
The Knight Tribe – http://www.theknighttribe.co.uk
Mummy & Me blog – http://www.facebook.com/amummysworld/
The Mummy Journey – https://amummyjourneyblog.wordpress.com/
Can_we_skip_the_teenager_bit – https://canweskiptheteenagerbit.wordpress.com/
Puzzled Mummy – https://puzzledmummy.blogspot.co.uk
Let’s kick these Q’s off with 11 facts about me:
1. I have size 2 feet.
2. Growing up I always wanted to be an air hostess…
3. ….but at 4ft 11 (and an all important 1/2!) I was too short to even apply 😭 so did a make up course instead.
4. I was born in Leeds and have slowly made my way further and further south. I now live on the south coast ~ any further and I’ll be in France.
5. I’m a bit of a geek and once got obsessed with the TV show Treasure Quest…. ⚓️
6. …a bit like my current obsession with watching TimTracker on YouTube every evening while washing bottles.
7. Talking of YouTube, me and hubs love making YouTube videos but haven’t made one in aaaaaaggggeeess!
8. I’m petrified of wasps.
9. I can’t stand lateness. Even the thought of being late makes me sweat.
10. Even though I’ve driven for years, I still can’t park and have been “rescued” more times than I’d like to admit.
11. I used to own a Chilean Rose Tarantula called Ruby.
Questions from Anna at MyMagicalMotherhood:
How old were you when you first fell in love? 21
How many times do you think you’ve watched Mr Tumble and his shitty bag in the last year? Haha, luckily Lola hasn’t seen Mr Tumble yet. Iggle Piggle and his manky blanket on the other hand…..lots.
What is your favourite dinner to have cooked for you? Bangers and mash, or lasagne, or spag bol….all food is my fave 😂
If you were stuck on a desert island who would you take with you? Bear Grylls….Good looking and useful 👍🏼
Most memorable moment? When Lola was born and the first thing hubs said was ‘thank you’. ❤️️
If you could change your name what would you change it too? Princess-conswala-banana-hammock? (Friends quote). I actually quite like my name but as a kid I always wanted to be called Lucy. I have no idea why.
Where is your favourite family holiday destination? if you know me, you don’t even have to ask…..Orlando, Florida °o°
Gin or Wine? Wiiiiiiiiine
The earliest you have ever had to get up with your child/children? Around 5.30am. Lola likes her sleep 😂
Favourite activity to do with your family? Go for a walk along the seafront and stop in a cafe along the way.
Who is your inspirational blogger? The one and only Sarah Turner aka. Unmumsy Mum. The woman’s a ledge!
Questions for my nominations:
1. What makes you happy?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What was your dream job as a child?
4. Who is your guilty crush?
5. Would you rather have reeeeaally long eyebrow hair or reeeaally long nose hair which you can’t cut (or it will grow straight back and even longer)?
6. Where is your favourite place in the whole world?
7. If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would you choose and why?
8. Marmite. Yes or no?
9. What is your favourite smell?
10. Who’s the most famous person you have met?
11. What’s the best bit of advise you’ve ever been given?
I hope you’ve enjoyed learning a little more about little old me! I can’t wait to read all my nominations answers and learn more about you too! Thanks again to Anna for the nomination 😘